KEAM 2021 – The commissioner of the engineering entrance examination will announce the KEAM 2021 Application Form in the first week of February 2021 at their official website. This entrance exam is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is state level entrance exam Through KEAM 2021, you will get admission in Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Architecture/ Medical & Allied courses. KEAM is being held in the month of May 2021 for admission in various government and private colleges of Kerala. Admission will be provided on the basis of performance in the entrance exam. Go through the complete article for more information related to KEAM 2021 like Examination Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Syllabus, etc.
- 1 KEAM 2021 Important Details
- 2 KEAM 2021 Dates
- 3 KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 4 KEAM Application Form
- 5 KEAM 2021 Admit Card
- 6 Exam Pattern
- 7 KEAM Result 2021
- 8 KEAM 2021 Merit List
- 9 List of a document at the time of KEAM 2021 admission
KEAM 2021 Important Details
Students can check the details of the KEAM 2021 exam in the following table.
Full Name of the Exam
Kerala Engineering, Architecture, Medical Entrance Exam
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala
Level of Examination
Category of the exam
Application Form Release Mode
Conducted once in a year
For B.Tech admissions into the participating institutes of the state
KEAM 2021 Dates
The authorities will release KEAM 2021 exam dates in the official notification. Students can check the important dates to know the timeline of the events related to the examination and admission process. Using the important dates, students will be sure not to miss out on any of the events. We are providing here the tentative schedule of KEAM 2021.
|Application Process starts from||1st week of February 2021|
|Closing date of application form||Last week of February 2021|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||2nd week of April 2021|
|KEAM 2021 Examination Dates||4th week of April 2021|
|The answer key will be available from||4th week of April 2021|
|Declaration of the Result||3rd week of May 2021|
|Counselling Process||4th week of June 2021|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2021
The first and the most important thing to apply for the KEAM exam is to meet the essential qualification. It is advised to the students who do not fulfill the required qualification should not apply. It is because the conducting authorities will not accept the KEAM 2021 Online Form of non-eligible students. You should meet conditions such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. Eligibility Criteria is decided by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. So it is mandatory for all aspirants to meet the required criteria. Check it in the following points.
- Aspirant should be an Indian citizen.
- Students seeking admission to Professional Degree courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK – I) and Non-Keralite Category II (NK – II).
- You should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December of the admission year.
- There is no upper age limit for Engineering, Architecture, and B.Pharma courses.
- Must have passed 12th level securing 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry together
KEAM Application Form
KEAM 2021 Online form will be released tentatively in the month of February 2021. Students will be able to fill the application forms in an online mode only. One candidate will be able to submit only 1 form. If he/she submits more than 1 form, then his/ her both forms shall get rejected. Application Form must be submitted before the last date. While filling the application form, the students must make sure that he/ she is entering all the correct details as per their records. In the KEAM 2021 Application Form, you will need to enter your basic details. These details include the Student’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, etc.
Important Note – Click here to read more about JEE Advanced 2021 exam.
KEAM 2021 Admit Card
Hall Ticket is the most important document to attend any examination. It represents an ID proof of the student. Without KEAM Admit Card no one will be allowed to attend/ write any exam. So, candidates who have to attend the exam, download KEAM 2021 Admit Card as soon as possible when available and it is compulsory for aspirant’s identity just like our educational documents. It will be available in online mode. KEA will not send the admit card separately to any student via mail, post or any other medium. Students can download it from the official website of KEAM only. We also provide direct link here to download KEAM 2021 Hall Ticket.
All aspirants must know the exam pattern to crack the KEAM 2021 Exam. Check the following points to better understand the exam.pattern.
- Exam Mode – Offline (Pen-Paper Based test)
- Question Type – Test will contain multiple choice type questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions – 120
- Exam Duration – The time duration to complete the paper will be 150 minutes.
- Number of Papers – Two papers – Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & Paper 2 (Mathematics) will be there in the exam.
- Maximum Marks – The paper will be of total 480 marks.
- For B.Pharm Course – Students applying for admission into B.Pharma will have to write Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering.
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking Scheme – Minus one for each incorrect response
|Papers||Name of the Subject||Time||Number of Questions|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||150||120|
KEAM Result 2021
The commissioner of the engineering entrance examination will announce KEAM result 2021 in the month of May at their official website and it will tell the score to aspirants they have obtained in the entrance examination. KEAM is being held in the month for admission in colleges. Through KEAM 2021 you will get admission in Architecture, B.pharm, MBBS, BDS, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries courses in the state of Kerala.The Result will be declared in online mode. No student will get the result through mail, post or any other medium. You can check result at the official website after release.
KEAM 2021 Merit List
After the declaration of a scorecard, CEE will release the KEAM Exam merit list in the month of June 2021. The merit list will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the score obtained in the Entrance Examination for Engineering, and the grade/marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry put together.
Tie-breaking criteria of KEAM 2021
If two students score same marks in the exam then student with higher marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking. If the tie still exists, a student with higher marks in Physics of the Physics & Chemistry Paper in the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking. There is still a tie then a student with higher marks in Mathematics of the final year of the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the ranking. If the tie still persists, a student with higher marks in Physics of the final year of the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the ranking. If there is still a tie, the age of the aspirant will be taken into account and the elder will be given more priority.
KEAM Centralized allotment process (CAP)
Through CAP seats will alloted to candidates according to their ranks in the final merit list of KEAM. The whole process of KEAM will be done by CEE along with the technical help of National Informatics Centre (NIC).
List of a document at the time of KEAM 2021 admission
Students who have been alloted seat in the CAP should present in the alloted college with a list of documents for verification written below
- Admit Card of KEAM 2021
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the Pass certificate of the qualifying examination (if issued)
- Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala, in the case of student who have passed a qualifying examination other than Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Receipt of fee remitted
- Allotment Memo issued by the CEE