KEAM Result 2019 | The Result of KEAM 2019 exam is available here. KEAM 2019 Result has been released on the official website of Examination Authority, Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) – cee-kerala.org. The KEAM 2019 Rank List has been released along with the Kerala Exam Results. KEAM Result can be downloaded through KEAM Candidate’s Login 2019. The candidates who are appearing in the examination should read the article given below and get accustomed with all the important and relevant details of KEAM 2019 Result.
Latest Update: KEAM Result 2019 has been released on the official website of the Examination Authority, Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE). The candidates can Check and download the complete list of selected candidates from below.
- 1 KEAM 2019 Result Date
- 2 KEAM Result 2019
- 3 How to Download KEAM Result 2019?
- 4 KEAM 2019 Rank List
- 5 Preparation of Rank List
- 6 Tie Breaking Procedure
- 7 KEAM Counselling 2019
KEAM 2019 Result Date
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam Result was announced on 10 June 2019 at the official website of CEE. The candidates should check KEAM 2019 Result and all other relevant events. It is advisable to regularly visit the official website for all the news and updates. For the candidates, we also provide the regular updates and the information here at earliest. If you appeared in the examination, follow the page and get updated regularly.
|Online Application Release||February 3, 2019|
|Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||February 28, 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||March 31, 2019|
|Admit Card Release||April 10, 2019|
|KEAM Exam Date 2019||
May 2, 2019 (Physics and Chemistry)
May 3, 2019 (Mathematics)
|Answer Key Publish||4th week of April 2019|
Declaration KEAM Result 2019 date
|10 June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
KEAM Result 2019
KEAM Result is the online declaration of the marks obtained and qualifying status of the candidate in KEAM 2019 examination. KEAM Scorecard 2019 has been released on the official website of the CEE. Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala is the main organizational authority that conducted the examination and declared KEAM Result 2019. To download the KEAM Result, the candidate is supposed to make KEAM Candidate’s Login 2019. The scorecard will mention the marks obtained by the candidate and their qualifying status in the exam. Only qualified candidates will appear for the counseling process.
Read Here About: SSC CGL Result 2019
How to Download KEAM Result 2019?
KEAM Result has been released for each course separately. It has been released in the PDF format. That is all the qualified students can check the scores and ranks at once based on who scored what. The result scorecard contains the roll number of the candidate and their name. Follow the instructions given below to download and check the result.
- Visit the official website – cee-kerala.org Or simply click on the link provided here.
- Enter your Application Number and Password to make the KEAM Candidate’s Login.
- The candidates will be able to see the result in PDF format.
- Take the printout of the result.
- Keep 2-3 xerox copies for the future references.
KEAM 2019 Rank List
Along with the KEAM Result, KEAM Ranklist 2019 has also declared. In the same fashion as the result, KEAM 2019 Rank List has been also released course-wise. It has been released in the month of June 2019. The rank list has included all the candidates qualified in the KEAM examination. Following courses are considered under KEAM:
- Engineering Courses
- Architecture Courses
- MBBS/ BDS Course
- Medical & Allied Courses (except MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS)
- BAMS Courses
Preparation of Rank List
For all the courses, separate Rank List was released. The candidates who are applying for the respective courses should check the concerned Rank List. The rank list will be prepared for the courses given below.
Rank list for Engineering courses:
The rank list for the engineering course will be prepared on the basis of the factors are given below.
- Equal weightage of 50:50 regarding the entrance exam and qualifying exam.
- The final year marks of the qualifying examination of each subject will be calculated out of 100 marks and the marks of the three subjects shall be computed out of 300.
- The subjects that will be considered to prepare the rank list will be Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- If the candidate will not have Chemistry then the marks of Computer Science will be considered.
- For preparing the rank list the score obtained by the candidate in the Engineering Entrance Examination will be computed out of 400 and it will be added to the total marks of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/ Biotechnology/ Biology.
- If the candidate will get results by letter grades/CGPA/OGPA etc. from any Board/ Authority then the candidate will have to submit the marks equivalent as required.
Rank list for B. Arch Course:
The rank list for the B.Arch course will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NATA and in the qualifying exam. The weightage of the marks considered will be equal to prepare the rank list.
Rank list for MBBS/BDS and Medical & Allied Courses:
The rank list for MBBS/BDS and Medical & Allied Courses will be prepared on the basis of the marks gained in NEET UG 2019.
Rank List for Ayurveda Course:
The rank list for Ayurveda course will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NEET UG 2019. If the candidates will take Sanskrit as the second language in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination then 8 marks will be added to the total marks secured by them in the NEET-UG 2019.
Tie Breaking Procedure
In the process of allotting the Ranks the candidates, there might arise a case that two or more candidates have same or equal ranks. In such cases, the authorities will simply the Tie Breaking Procedure. For each course separate criteria are implied to break these ties, which are:
- First of all the marks obtained in Mathematics in Entrance Exam will be considered.
- If the tie will still persist then the marks in Physics & Chemistry will be considered
- Then the marks of Mathematics in qualifying exam will be considered.
- Then the marks in Physics will be considered that you obtained in the qualifying exam.
- If there is still a tie, the age of the candidate will be taken and the older will be placed higher in the ranking.
- The candidate who will get higher rank in NATA will be placed at a higher rank.
- In case of a tie, then the marks of Math in the qualifying exam will be taken.
- However, the last resort is the age.
- The older candidate will be placed higher in the ranking.
- The candidate who scores more marks in NEET UG 2019 will be ranked higher.
KEAM Counselling 2019
The final step for the admission is the Counselling. KEAM 2019 Counselling will be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (Authority). All the successful and qualified candidates who have received their Ranks through the KEAM Rank List will register for the Counselling. They can simply choose their choices of college and academic programs in the respective courses. After thorough verification of the documents and based on their rankings, the candidates will be allotted their seats in the respective colleges. Stay tuned for recent updates.