NEET Admit Card 2020 – The admit card for the NEET exam will be released by NTA on December 6, 2019. Students who applied for the exam can download the admit card for the NEET exam from the official website. You will require registration number and password at the portal to download the NEET 2020 Admit Card. It is an important document to be carried to the exam centre. Admit Card is also proof of successful registration. Students who are unable to produce a printed copy of NEET 2020 Hall Ticket at the time of entering the exam hall will not be allowed to take the exam. Students are requested to go through the complete article for more details related to NEET 2020. These details include Examination Dates and Details, Admit Card, How to download Admit Card, etc.
NEET 2020 Important Dates
NEET is a national level medical entrance exam. You will get admission in MBBS, BDS and various other courses through this exam Through this National Testing Agency releases a complete schedule for NEET 2020. Check all the NEET Exam 2020 important dates in the following table.
|Online Form Release Date||2nd December 2019|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||31st December 2019|
Last date of the successful transaction of fee
|1st January 2020 (Upto 11:50 PM)|
|NEET Application form correction||15th January 2020|
|NEET Admit Card 2020||27th March 2020|
|Examination Date||3rd May 2020|
|NEET Answer key||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||4th June 2020|
|Counseling dates||2nd week of June 2020|
NEET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card is a document that proves eligibility of the student to appear in the examination. NEET Admit Card 2020 is released online on the official website of the National Testing Agency. The candidate must visit the website as soon as it is released and download NEET Exam Hall Ticket. The student must present with the Admit Card at the Examination Centre. No student will be allowed to appear in the examination if they do not have the Admit Card of NEET 2020. NTA will send the Hall Ticket separately to any student through any medium.
Important Note – Click Here to read more about JEE Main Admit Card 2020.
Steps to Download NEET 2020 Admit Card
NTA will release the Admit Card on 27th March 2020. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the NEET Hall Ticket 2020.
- First, go to the official website of NEET.
- Click on the Admit Card link
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Enter Application Number and Password at the login portal.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully on the Admit Card.
- Download it and take a printout copy for future use.
Details Available on the Hall Ticket
Check all details carefully on the Admit Card after downloading it. If there is any kind of error or wrong information in the Hall Ticket then contact Conducting Authorities as soon as possible for rectification. You will see the following details on NEET 2020 Admit Card.
- Date of Birth of the Aspirant
- Examination Center Number
- The language of the Question Paper with Name
- Examination Center
- Reporting Time and Date of the Examination
- General Instructions
- Category and Sub-Category of the student
- Photograph and Signature of the student
- Application Number of the Student
- Roll Number of the Aspirant
- Name of the Student
- Parent’s Name
NEET 2020 Examination Pattern
Here you can check NEET Examination. By knowing the Exam Pattern You will get an idea of the difficulty level of the Question Paper. It also helps you in preparation of the exam.
- Exam Mode – Offline Mode (Pen – Paper-based)
- Questions Type – Multiple Choice Question Type (MCQs Type)
- The medium of the Exam – English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kannada Languages
- Total Questions – 180
- Maximum Marks – The paper will be a total of 720 marks.
- Exam duration – 3 hrs
- Marking Scheme – 4 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking – Minus 1 mark for every wrong answer
NEET Syllabus 2020
In the NEET Exam, Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects. Check the topics from NEET 2020 Syllabus in the following points.
Biology – Some basic topics are Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Reproduction, Ecology & Environment, Cell Structure and Function, Diversity in Living World, Biology and Human Welfare, etc.
Physics – Laws of Motion, Electrostatic, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Properties of Bulk Matter, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, etc.
Chemistry – Basic concept of chemistry, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, Electro Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, p-Block Elements, etc.