Staff Selection Commission releases SSC CGL application form every year. SSC CGL Application form 2019 was released on 22nd October 2019. All interested and eligible candidates can now fill SSC CGL online form 2019. SSC CGL is conducted to fill Group “B” and Group “C” posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. The SSC CGL registration form 2019 is available online at their official website. Students can fill SSC CGL Online form from 31st October to 28th November 2019. After the SSC CGL 2019 Application process, conducting authorities will release the admit card for the tier 1 exam. We are providing direct link in this article to apply for the exam. For more information regarding SSC CGL 2019 candidates have to go through the complete article.
- 1 SSC CGL Important Dates 2019
- 2 SSC CGL Application Form 2019
- 3 How to fill SSC CGL 2019 Application form?
- 4 SSC CGL Application Form Fees 2019
- 5 SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 SSC CGL 2019 Admit Card
SSC CGL Important Dates 2019
All candidates who will appear in SSC CGL 2019 examination should know all important dates of the examination. It will help the candidates in their preparation and keep them updates about every upcoming event. You can check all SSC CGL 2019 important dates in the following table.
|SSC CGL 2019 application form release date||22nd October 2019|
|Last date to fill SSC CGL 2019 online Form||25th November 2019|
|SSC CGL hall ticket 2019 for tier 1||Available Soon|
|SSC CGL Examination Dates 2019 (tier 1 )||02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020|
|Result Date for tier 1||In the month of May 2020|
SSC CGL Application Form 2019
SSC releases the application form for SSC CGL every year. Filling application form is the first step towards an exam. In the application form of SSC CGL candidate have to provide his basic details like name, address, mobile number, email id, etc. All required details of the candidate in SSC CGL 2019 application form should be filled as per certificates records. Only those candidate can fill application form who fulfill the eligibility criteria. SSC CGL registration form was released on 22nd October 2019.
Important Note – Click Here to Apply for SSC CGL 2019-20.
How to fill SSC CGL 2019 Application form?
We will mention some steps here. Those candidates who don’t know how to fill “SSC CGL APPLICATION FORM 2019” can check these steps. You need to follow these steps to SSC CGL apply online in the correct manner by providing correct details.
- Go to the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Apply” written on the page and a new tab will appear on the screen.
- Click on “SSC CGL 2019 Application Form”.
- First, you have to register yourself by providing name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Check carefully all details before clicking on the submit button.
- After done with registration, you will be issued a registration id and password.
- Log in with provided registration id and password to fill “SSC CGL 2019 Application form”.
- Submit all required details in the application form asked by officials.
- Check all details carefully before submitting the application form.
- Pay the application form fees and take a printout of SSC CGL online form for confirmation proof.
SSC CGL Application Form Fees 2019
- Candidates can pay SSC CGL application fee 2019 by card, cash or net banking. You can pay fees by two methods mentioned below.
- Online: Applicants can choose any 1 out of the 3 options- Pay by SBI Net Banking or any Debit/ Credit Card.
- Offline: Applicants must take a print out of the SBI e-Challan and submit it at the nearest branch of the bank after 2 working days of applying for SSC CGL 2019.
- For General male candidates, SSC CGL application form fees will be Rs.100 and free for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates/Ex-Serviceman.
SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should check the eligibility criteria of SSC CGL 2019 before applying for the exam. It will ensure them whether they are eligible or not eligible for the exam, You can check SSC CGL 2019 eligibility criteria in the following tables.
Age Limit – SSC CGL 2019 age limit varies from post to post. You can check in the following table.
Post-Wise Age limit Criteria
|CSS||20-30 years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Intelligence Bureau||Not exceeding 30 Years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Up to 30 years||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|M/o of Statistics & Prog. Implementation||Up to 32 years||Junior Statistical Officer|
|NIA||Up to 30 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBI||20-30 years||Sub Inspector|
|Narcotics||18-25 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBEC||20-27 years||Tax Assistant|
|Other departments||18-27 years||All other posts|
Age Limit for SSC CGL 2019-20
|Age Limit||Date of Birth|
|18-27 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1991 and not later than 01.August.2000|
|20-27 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1991 and not later than 01.August.1998|
|20-30 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1988 and not later than 01.August.1998|
|30 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1988 and not later than 01.August.2000|
|32 years||Born not earlier than 02.August.1986 and not later than 01.August.2000|
Educational Qualifications for SSC CGL Exam 2019
- Candidate should have a graduate degree on or before 1 January 2020.
- Aspirants who are in the final year can also apply with the help of a provisional degree.
- For the post of Junior Statistical Officer: A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics in class 12th or a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- For various other posts: Aspirant must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
SSC CGL 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card is the only id proof of candidate through which he/she will get an entry in the examination hall. SSC CGL 2019 admit card will release after completion of the Application form procedure. SSC CGL Tier 1 hall ticket will be issued only to those candidates who successfully apply for the exam with fee payment.