SSC JE Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Commission has released SSC JE Notification on 28th February 2019. The eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form online. The commission will not accept the application form of non-eligible candidates under any situation. For appearing in the examination, SSC JE Hall Ticket is an important certificate. You should check the website in a regular manner so that you will never miss any updates of SSC JE Tier 1 Admit Card 2019 & SSC JE Tier 2 Admit Card 2019. No candidate will get admission into the exam hall without SSC JE Admit Card.
SSC JE Admit Card 2019
The concerns of the Staff Selection Commission shall release the SSC JE Admit Card for eligible candidates only. The detail such as Registration Number and Password is an important update for downloading SSC JE 2019 Hall Ticket. The commission will not send the admit card either through email or post with any candidate. We will update the link of the SSC JE Tier 1 Admit Card and SSC JE Tier 2 Admit Card here at sscinfo.in when it shall be available.
Schedule of SSC JE 2019
|SSC JE Online Application Form Begins||28th January 2019|
|Last Date for submission of the Application Form||25th February 2019 ( till 5:00 pm)|
|SSC JE Admit Card Release Date||Few days before the date of exam|
|SSC JE Exam Dates||23rd to 27th September 2019|
Download SSC JE Hall Ticket 2019
It is very easy to download SSC JE, Admit Card. The admit card shall be available online at an official website that is ssc.nic.in. As SSC JE Hall Ticket 2019 shall be available online so the candidates should be aware of the process. Those candidates who are not aware of the process can read each step in this section. Further, check the procedure to access your SSC JE 2019 Hall Ticket below.
- Visit the official website mentioned above or click on the link available here (will update later).
- Then the page to download SSC JE 2019 Admit Card will open in a new window.
- After that enter the required details such as Registration Number and Password.
- SSC JE Admit Card will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Take the printout of it and then keep it safe for further use.
Details in the SSC JE 2019 Admit Card
It is utmost important to check the available information in the SSC JE Admit Card. The hall ticket of SSC JE shall carry the information related to the candidate as well as the exam. If any candidate finds any error then he or she should contact the helpline services. The following information shall be available in the SSC JE Admit Card 2019.
- Applicant’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Photo and Signature of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- A shift of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam
- Other instructions to follow during the exam.
Important Points of SSC JE 2019 Hall Ticket
- Staff Selection Commission will release SSC JE Admit Card online.
- We will provide the link to download SSC JE Tier 1 Admit Card and SSC JE Tier 2 Admit Card.
- Without admit card, no candidate can sit for the examination.
- Do not share SSC JE Hall Ticket with any other candidate as it is a non-transferable document.
- Candidates should not make any change in the information printed in the admit card.
SSC JE 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates should follow the exam pattern and syllabus of SSC JE so that they can get an idea about the exam. SSC JE Syllabus contains the complete details of every subject as well as the topics which are important from the examination point of view.
SSC JE Exam Pattern gives an overview of the structure of question paper. It gives the details about the total number of section, duration, maximum marks, names of the subject etc. So, one should check the exam pattern so that they can study accordingly to attempt maximum questions. Check the exam pattern of SSC JE in the table available below.
|Paper-I Objective type||(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours|
|(ii) General Awareness||50|
|(iii) Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||100|
|Paper-II Conventional Type||Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hours|