SSC JE Application Form 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC JE Notification on 28th January 2019. The notification is available online at the official website – ssc.nic.in. SSC JE 2019 Online Form is also available online so that candidates can apply and participate in the recruitment process. Make use of the correct details while making the process of SSC JE Apply Online 2019. Check the website regularly in order to get the updates on SSC Jr. Engineer Application Form 2019.
SSC JE Application Form 2019 (SSC JE Apply Online)
The commission has released SSC JE 2019 Application Form at the official website. However, the link of SSC JE Online Application Form is available on this page. Candidates should read SSC JE 2019 Notification so that they do not make mistakes while filling the form. The commission will not accept the application form of SSC JE 2019 of non-eligible candidates in any situation. The date to release SSC JE form is 28th January 2019. Keep checking the website sscinfo.in regularly so that you will never miss any update of Online SSC JE 2019 Form.
SSC JE Application 2019 Dates
|SSC JE Online Application Form Begins||28th January 2019|
|Last Date for submission of the Application Form||25th February 2019 ( till 5:00 pm)|
|SSC JE Admit Card Release Date||10 Days before the exam date|
|SSC JE Exam Dates||Will be Notified later|
SSC JE 2019 Online Form
As the application form of SSC JE 2019 is online, so candidates should be aware of the form submission process. There are many candidates who do not know the process of SSC JE 2019 Online Form. To help them out, we are providing the step by step method in this section to submit SSC JE Application Form 2019. The commission will not accept SSC JE 2019 online form if it will be sent either through speed post or registry. So, follow the procedure available below to apply online for SSC JE successfully.
One-Time Registration Process
- Click on the SSC JE Apply Online button available below.
- After that, the online application form link will open in a new window.
- If you have not registered yourself earlier then click on the “Register Now” button.
- Then fill the information such as Name, Parent’s Name, Aadhar Number, DOB, Gender, Educational Details, Contact Details, and others.
- Further, upload your photo and signature in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- After filling all the details click on the “submit” button for the submission of registration form.
- Then, you will receive Registration ID and Password on registered email-id and mobile number.
How To Apply Online for SSC JE Application 2019 @ ssc.nic.in
- Use the received Registration ID and Password to log in your account.
- Then select the post preferences as per your interest.
- After that, fill other required information in SSC JE Online Form.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
- Make payment of the application fee either in online or offline mode.
- Take the printout of application form for further use.
SSC JE 2019 Application Fee
It is mandatory for all candidates to pay the SSC JE Online Application Fee which shall be Rs.100/-. Without paying the fee, the commission will not accept SSC JE form. Candidates can make payment of SSC JE application form fee 2019 either online or offline. In case of online payment use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and for offline payment can be made through E-Challan. The method to pay SSC JE 2019 application fee is as follows.
- After filling the online form click on “Application Fee Payment” button.
- Further, select a payment mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or E-Challan.
- Fill the details such as Account holder Name, Card Number, Valid/through date etc.
- Click on “Submit” button for fee submission of SSC JE online application form.
- Take the printout of payment receipt for further reference.
Note: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped, Women candidates and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee, as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.