Staff Selection Commission released SSC JHT 2019 exam notification. SSC JHT is conducted to recruit candidates for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in various government departments. The application form of SSC JHT 2019 is now released. All interested and eligible candidates can fill SSC JHT application form from 27 August to 26 September 2019. The application form is available in online mode at the official website of SSC. We are providing a direct link to apply for SSC JHT 2019 in this article. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling SSC JHT application form 2019. Read the complete article to know important updates of SSC JHT 2019.
Latest Update – Click Here to check SSC JHT 2019 Vacancies.
SSC JHT Important Details 2019
All candidates who are going to appear in SSC JHT 2019 should know all important details of SSC JHT Recruitment 2019. SSC release the application form for SSC JHT every year to recruit candidates for various government posts. You can check important details of SSC JHT 2019 in the following table.
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission – Junior Hindi Translator|
|Commonly Known as||SSC JHT|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam||Online|
|Official Website of exam||ssc.nic.in|
|Offered posts||Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Translator, Junior Translator, Hindi Pradhayapak|
SSC JHT 2019 Important Dates
Here we are providing all important dates of SSC JHT 2019. These important dates mentioned below in table help aspirants in their preparation. They can manage their time according to dates in preparation. You can check SSC JHT important dates 2019 in the following table.
|SSC JHT 2019 Application Form release date||27 August 2019|
|Last Date to fill SSC JHT Application Form||26 September 2019|
|Last date for making online fee payment||28.09.2019 (17:00)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||28.09.2019 (17:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||30.09.2019|
SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Every candidate must check SSC JHT eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. It will give them an idea of whether they are eligible or not eligible for the exam. You can check SSC JHT 2019 eligibility criteria in the following points.
- Nationality – The applicant must be a citizen of India. The citizens of Bhutan, Nepal and Tibetan refugees who came before 1st Jan 1962 are also Eligible to Apply.
- Educational Qualification – It varies from post to post.
- Age limit – The age of the applicant must not exceed 30 years. There is age relaxation will be provided to aspirants of reserved categories.
What is SSC JHT 2019 Application Form?
The SSC JHT application form 2019 releases every year so that the interested candidates can apply for various posts. In the registration form, a candidate has to give his all basic information like name, fathers name, mobile number, Photographs, documents, etc. After the application process conducting authorities will release SSC JHT 2019 Admit card and call the eligible students for the exam. SSC JHT application form is now available in online mode at the official website of SSC. We are providing a direct link on our page to fill SSC JHT Application form 2019.
How to apply for SSC JHT 2019?
Those candidates who don’t have an idea “how to fill SSC JHT Application Form 2019” can check below-mentioned points here. You can fill the application form of SSC JHT 2019 by following these simple steps.
- Go to the official website – ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “SSC JHT 2019 registration Form”.
- First, you have to register yourself by providing name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Check carefully all details before clicking on submit button.
- After done with registration, you will be issued registration id and password.
- Click on the “Apply” written on the page and a new tab will appear on the screen.
- Log in with provided registration id and password to fill “SSC JHT 2019 online form”.
- The application form will be divided into different parts like personal information, Category details, Post preference, Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, Contact Details, and Photo Uploading option.
- Submit all required documents with the desired format in the application form.
- Check all details carefully before submitting the application form.
- In the last, you have to pay application form fees.
- Take a printout of SSC JHT 2019 registration form for future use.
SSC JHT 2019 Application Form Fees
Staff Selection Commission has determined a fee of Rs.100 for aspirants belonging to general and OBC category. There is no fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates. Application fees can be paid through both online and offline mode.
SSC JHT 2019 Admit Card
The conducting authorities will release SSC JHT 2019 admit card after completion of the application procedure. Admit card is the only identity through which candidate gets an entry in the examination hall. SSC JHT hall ticket will be available at the official website of SSC. Candidate must carry SSC JHT admit card 2019 to appear in the exam. Staff Selection Commission will not send admit card of SSC JHT separately to any aspirant via post, email or any other medium. You must visit the official website to download hall ticket for the exam.