SSC Stenographer 2019 application form: SSC is India’s one of the largest examination conducting body. It conducts various examination every year to recruit candidates for various government posts. Staff Selection Commission released the application form for SSC Stenographer exam on 20th September 2019. SSC Stenographer 2019 application form is released in online mode. All interested and eligible candidates can fill the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2019 at the official website. Students can fill the SSC Stenographer 2019 Online Form up to 15 October 2019.
Staff Selection Commission released the SSC Stenographer 2019 notification. We will update links related to Stenographer 2019 Online form here. The student can apply for SSC Stenographer 2019 Online form directly from our page. Hence you are requested to regularly visit our website for all latest updates regarding SSC Recruitments.
Important Note – Check SSC Stenographer 2019 Notification.
- 1 Important Details of SSC Stenographer 2019
- 2 SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam Dates
- 3 SSC Stenographer 2019 Application Form
- 4 Details Asked In SSC Stenographer 2019 Application Form
- 5 How to Fill SSC Stenographer 2019 Application Form?
- 6 SSC Stenographer 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Important Details of SSC Stenographer 2019
SSC will recruit candidates on the basis of written exam and skill-based test. After written examination, the SSC test stenographer skill of the aspirants. You can check all important information of Stenographer 2019 exam in the following points.
|EXAM Name||SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D exam|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Application Form Release Mode||Online|
|Level of Exam||Central Level Recruitment Exam|
|Posts Offered||Stenographer Grade C and D|
SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam Dates
All candidates who are going to appear in the examination should know all the important dates and details. It will help them in their preparation and keep them updated about every upcoming event. You can check all important dates of SSC Stenographer 2019 in the following table.
|SSC Stenographer 2019 Notification||In the month of August 2019|
|Application Form Release Date||20th September 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||15th October 2019|
|SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card||In the month of November 2019 (tentative)|
|Exam Date for stage 1||In the month of December 2019 (tentative)|
|Result Declaration||Yet to be notified|
SSC Stenographer 2019 Application Form
SSC releases Stenographer application form every year to recruit candidates for various posts. The application form of SSC Stenographer 2019 is released in online mode. You have to enter basic details like name, father’s name, address, active mobile number, active email id, etc in the SSC Stenographer online form 2019. Aspirants should keep in mind that details provided in the application form are correct as per certificate records. If there is any kind of discrepancy in the given information then his/her application form or candidature will be canceled.
Details Asked In SSC Stenographer 2019 Application Form
When candidates start filling the online form of SSC Stenographer, they will be asked below-mentioned detail in the columns.
Name of the candidate
Candidate’s Mother Name
Candidate’s Father Name
Date of birth of the candidate
Identity Card (Aadhaar Card Number)
Gender of the Candidate
Category of the Candidate
The nationality of the candidate
Communication / Local Address of the Candidate
Permanent Address of the Candidate
Phone Number of the Candidate
Email Address of the candidate
Documents to Upload:
Reserved Category Certificate
Divorce Certificate (for divorced and separated women only)
Service Certificate (Ex-servicemen only)
Photo Id Card (Aadhaar Card / Driving License/passport, etc)
12th Pass Certificate
10th Pass Certificate
Choice of Center
Choice of City
Maximum Educational Qualification
Photograph of the Candidate
Signature of the Candidate
Thumb Print of the candidate
- Post Preferences
- Work Experience
How to Fill SSC Stenographer 2019 Application Form?
Here we describe the procedure of SSC Stenographer Form Filling procedure in the following points. You are advised to follow this written procedure in a proper manner if you find any difficulty in online form filling.
Step 1 – Registration
- First, go to the official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “SSC Stenographer Application Form” link.
- On the page, you will see 3 columns one for registration and edit options, one for details of the exam and application form and one for printing the application and admit card.
- Click on the registration option.
- Enter all the basic details like name, father’s name, address, etc in the registration form.
- Check all the details before clicking on the submit button.
- Click on the submit button and your registration process complete.
Step 2 – Application Form Filling
- In the application form, you have to upload the photograph and signature.
- The photograph should be more than 4 kb and the signature should be more than 1 kb. Both the files should be less than 12 kb.
- The examination Centre and code details will be available in the prospectus. We would strongly advise you to select a center near your location for ease.
- Staff selection commission allows fees exemption and Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman, Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Step 3 – Post Preferences:
- You will also be asked post preferences in the columns of the application form.
- The details and codes of the post will be available at the page.
- Enter qualification details in the ascending order, starting from the highest degree.
- The work experience should be entered from recent to last order. Proper experience and the reliving letter is mandatory for the work to be considered valid.
- The contact details should be your permanent address and valid contact details.
- In last you have to pay the application form fees.
- You can pay fees both in online and offline mode.
- Preview all the entered details in the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2019 before clicking on the submit button.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a printout of application form for future use.
Important Note – Click Here to Apply for SSC Stenographer 2019.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying online for SSC Stenographer 2019. By knowing eligibility criteria you will get the idea whether you are eligible or not eligible for the exam. You can check the eligibility criteria in the following points.
The conducting authorities will allow India National to apply for the exam. It also permits people from India origin in the neighboring countries. You can check in the following list.
- Indian Citizen
- Nepal Citizen
- Bhutan subject
A refugee from Tibet who has settled in India before January Ist 1962.
An Indian origin who migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Myanmar, African countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, Zaire, Zambia, Ethiopia, and Vietnam & have settled permanently in India.
Age Limit Criteria:
You can check age limit criteria for SSC Stenographer 2019 in the following points.
Maximum Age Limit for Grade C stenographer – 30 years
Maximum Age Limit for Grade D stenographer – 27 years
Age Limit for both Grade C and D – 18 years max
Candidates Must pass class 12th from any recognized board or university.