TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 – JNTU Hyderabad will release TS EAMCET Admit Card on 20th April 2020. It will be released in online mode. All those students who applied for the exam will be able to download Hall Ticket from the official website i.e eamcet.tsche.ac.in. We will also provide a direct link below in the article to download the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020. Admit Card is the most important id proof which every student should carry to take entry in the examination hall. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test or TS EAMCET is state level entrance exam conducted every year. Students are requested to go through the complete article for more information related to TS EAMCET 2020 like Examination Dates, Steps to download Admit Card, etc.
TS EAMCET 2020 Overview
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
|TS EAMCET Helpdesk||[email protected] | + 91 9912330730/ 9121266980|
|TS EAMCET Official Website||www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET|
|Conducting Body||JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE|
|Documents to carry with Admit Card||Copy of application form and a photo ID|
TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates who are preparing for TS EAMCET 2020 Exam can check the important dates of all the events related to it. It will keep you updated in advance about every upcoming event of the TS EAMCET. Check the dates in the table mentioned below.
|Name of the Event||Scheduled Dates|
|Notification Release Date||19th February 2020|
|Application Form filling starts from||21st February 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form without late fees||20th April 2020|
|Application correction window open||21st – 23rd April 2020|
|Last date for submission of Form with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||22nd April 2020|
|Last date for submission of Form with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||24th April 2020|
|Last date for submission of Form with Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||27th April 2020|
|Last date for submission of Form with Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-||29th April 2020|
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020||20th April – 1st May 2020|
|Examination Dates||4th, 5th, 7th & 8th May 2020 (Engg) and 9th & 11th May 2020 (Agri)|
|Answer Key will be available from||3rd week of May 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||4th week of May 2020|
|Rank card Release Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Counseling begins from||2nd week of June 2020|
TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Students who applied for the exam are desperately waiting for the release of the Admit Card. The Conducting Authorities release the Admit Card in the month of April 2020. It is the most important id proof through which students will get an entry in the examination hall. No student will get TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 through the mail, post or any other medium. A direct link to download the Hall Ticket will be provided here.
Important Note – Click Here to read more about NEET 2020 Admit Card.
Procedure to download TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
This section is helpful for all those who don’t have any idea “How to Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket”. Aspirant just needs to follow the below-mentioned steps to download Admit Card.
- Go to the official website of the TS EAMCET i.e eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- On the homepage click on the Admit Card tab.
- You will see the login portal on the screen.
- Enter Application Number and Password at the portal.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Admit Card will open on the screen.
- Download it and check all the details printed on it.
- In last take 2 to 3 printout copies for future use.
Content Available on the TS EAMCET Admit Card
Check all the details carefully on the Admit Card after downloading it. If you find any kind of wrong information on TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 then contact Conducting Authorities as soon as possible. You will see the following details on it.
- Name of the Course
- Name of the Aspirant
- Father’s Name of the Aspirant
- Mother’s Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the student
- Mobile Number – Contact number of student who will give the exam and as mentioned on the application form
- Address of the student – Student’s home address and also as provided in the form
- Examination Date and Time – The time schedule and date of the examination
- TS EAMCET Exam Venue – Name of the centre with the address where a student has to appear for the examination.
- Gender and Category of the student
- Local Status of the Aspirant – It means the residential status of a student
- TS EAMCET Admit Card Number – Student’s Admit Card code or number as issued by the conducting authorities.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature – Student appearing for the exam will have their passport size photo and scanned signature in TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- General Instructions for the exam – All the guidelines and instructions that need to be followed by aspirant appearing for EAMCET 2020 exam.