UP Scholarship 2019: Uttar Pradesh (UP) Government releases UP Scholarship Online Form every year to provide financial help the poor students. There are many students who do not take admission in the schools just because they cannot pay the fee. Providing scholarship to such students is a good step taken by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. In order to apply for the scholarship, students have to complete UP Scholarship Registration and then fill UP Scholarship Application Form. The steps to check UP Scholarship Status is available on this page.
UP Scholarship Online Form 2019 @ scholarship.up.nic.in
The scholarship form of UP shall be available online at scholarship.up.nic.in. However, we the link of UP Scholarship 2019-20 Registration as well as UP Scholarship Form will be updated here. Check the website regularly in order to get the updates of UP Scholarship 2019-20. The application form of UP Scholarship shall be available in online mode only. After filling the UP Scholarship Online Form, check UP Scholarship Form Status as well.
UP Scholarship Registration 2019: Important Dates
|Application Starts||July 2019||July 2019||July 2019|
|Last date of Application form||Sept. 2019||Sept. 2019||Sept. 2019|
|Last Date of Complete Form||Sept. 2019||Sept. 2019||Sept. 2019|
|Last Date of Submitting hard copy to Institute||Will Update||Will Update||Will Update|
|Application form Correction Date||Will Update||Will Update||Will Update|
UP Online Scholarship 2019-20: Eligibility Criteria
The Government of Uttar Pradesh provides UP Scholarship only to the eligible students. A candidate must fulfill all the required conditions only then he or she will be eligible. Non-eligible candidates should not submit UP Scholarship Online Form 2019. It is because the concerned authority will not consider their UP Scholarship Registration online. Check the conditions to apply for Online UP Scholarship below.
- A candidate should possess domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates studying in Class 9 and Class 10 should apply under UP Scholarship Pre-Matric.
- Candidates who have passed Class 10 should apply under UP Scholarship Post-Matric.
- A candidate who has passed Class 12 and enrolled in any UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate examination can apply under Dashmottar category.
- The family annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- (Two Lakhs).
- The income of the family in order to obtain UP Scholarship Pre-Matric should be as follows.
|Category||Maximum Annual Income|
|General||Rs 19,884 for Rural & Rs 25,546 for Urban|
UP Scholarship 2019-20: Documents Required
One should have the documents necessary for filling UP Scholarship 2019 Application Form. Students have to attach the documents at the time of submission of hard copy of UP Scholarship Online Form at the Institute/College/School. The list of important UP Scholarship Documents is available below.
- Aadhar Card
- Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Scanned Signature
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photo
- Other relevant documents
How to Fill UP Scholarship Application Form 2019-20?
It is important to fill the Online UP Scholarship Form to apply for the UP Scholarship 2019-20. Without completing UP Scholarship Online Registration and filling UP Scholarship Form no candidate can claim for the amount. Make use of the correct details while filling UP Scholarship Online Form 2019-20. The facility of UP Scholarship Status 2019-20 check will also be available to help the candidates. Further, read the step by step method to fill UP Scholarship Online Registration Form 2019 below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link available on this page (will update).
- Then the page of UP Scholarship Registration will open in a new window. Candidates will get a registration number after the completion of the registration process.
- After that select the right category to fill the UP Scholarship 2019-20 Online Form.
- Further, make use of the details such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, Age, Educational details etc. for filling UP Scholarship Application Form.
- After filling the Online UP Scholarship 2019 Form, check the filled in details carefully.
- Then take the printout of it and submit the hard copy to the Institute/College/School.
- Then use the link available on this page below to check UP Scholarship Status.
Check UP Scholarship Status
After submitting the UP Scholarship Form, many candidates have doubts in their mind regarding whether their Online UP Scholarship Form will be accepted or not. The link to check UP Scholarship Application Status will be updated later at the official website i.e. scholarship.up.nic.in. Check the step by step process to check UP Scholarship Online Form Status below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link available here (will update).
- Then enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the given space.
- After filling all the details, click on the search button.
- Further, the UP Scholarship Status will appear on the screen.