UPSEE 2019: UPSEE Notification 2019 was released on 23rd January 2019. The application form was available from 23rd January 2019 to 15th March 2019. Interested candidates who have filled UPSEE Application Form in the correct manner, they shall be able to download the admit card. The examination is scheduled on 21st April 2019. The UPSEE admit card will be available for download from 15th April 2019. In this article below, you can read all information about UPSEE EXAM 2019.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is conducted every year for admission to various programmes such as B.Tech. /B.Arch. /B.Des. /B.Pharm. / BHMCT /BFAD /BFA /B. Voc. /MBA /MBA(Integrated) /MCA /MCA(Integrated) /M Tech (Dual Degree) / M.Tech /M. Arch /M. Pharm /M. Design, And 2nd Year of B.Tech. /B.Pharm. /MCA (Lateral Entry). The colleges offering admission to these programmes are in affiliation with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. This University was earlier known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University. The duration of the various programmes is as follows.
- 4 years B.Tech./B. Tech. (Ag. Engg.) Course
- 4 years B. Tech (Biotechnology) Course
- 3 years MCA Course
- 4 years BFAD Course
- 4 years B. Pharm. Course
- 5 years B. Arch. Course
- 4 years BFA Courses
- 4 years B. Des. Course
- 2 years MBA Course
- 5 years MCA (Integrated) Course
- 4 years BHMCT Course
- 5 years MBA (Integrated) Course
- 4 years B Voc Course
- 5 years M Tech (Dual Degree) Course
|UPSEE Application Form 2019 release date||23rd January 2019 (02:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th March 2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Date of Examination||21st April 2019|
|Availability of UPSEE Admit Card 2019||15th April 2019 onwards|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2019|
Download Here: MHT CET Admit Card
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The admit card will release for the eligible candidates only. So, it is important to meet the eligibility criteria of UPSEE 2019. Candidates who want to know about the required qualification in detail can refer to the UPSEE official notification. The conditions such as Educational Qualification, Percentage, Age, etc. to be an eligible candidate. The concerned department will not entertain the application of a non-eligible candidate. Hence, the admit card for such candidates will not release. Further, read the eligibility criteria of UPSEE below.
- Passed or Appearing in Intermediate Examination of U.P. Board or its equivalent for admission to the 1st year of different courses. It is mandatory to secure a minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate in required three subjects.
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Anyone of the following Subjects|
|B. Tech/ B.Des/ M Tech (Dual Degree) MCA(Integrated)||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Arch.||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|B. Tech. (Bio-Technology)||(i) Physics & (ii) Mathematics OR Biology||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Tech. (Agriculture Engg.)||Agriculture discipline.|
|B. Pharm.||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics/ Biology|
|BHMCT/ BFAD /BFA / B Voc MBA (Integrated)||Any discipline.|
- Those passed diplomae (Engineering & Technology) with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) is also eligible for B.Tech.
- Those passed three years Engineering Diploma (except Agriculture Engg., Pharmacy, and Architecture) with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) are eligible for admission to the 2nd year in any branch of Engineering /Technology.
- Candidates who passed three years Engineering Diploma in Agriculture Engg. with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) are eligible for admission to the 2nd year in Agriculture Engineering only.
- Passed three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subjects with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) are eligible for admission to the 2nd year in any branch of Engineering/ Technology.
- In order to take admission in the 2nd year of MCA course (Lateral Entry), a candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree course of minimum three years duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with a minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
Check Here: UP Scholarship Status
UPSEE Application Form 2019
In order to appear in the examination, it is important to fill the application form. At the time of filling the form, one should use correct details only. It is because the concerned authority does not consider the application having incorrect details. So, avoid such kind of mistakes and refer to the official notification before applying for the examination. The date to fill UPSEE Application Form is over now. As the application form was available online hence if any candidate had sent the same either through registry or post then it will not be considered.
|For Male / Transgender Candidates of General/ OBC Category||Rs. 1300/-|
|For SC/ST Category/Female/PH Candidates of All the category||Rs. 650/-|
UPSEE Admit Card 2019
Candidates shall be able to download the admit card of UPSEE online. The date of release of UPSEE Exam Admit Card is 15th April 2019. In order to download the admit card, candidates should have all the details in the first place. The details such as Application / Registration Number and DOB / Password is important. While downloading UPSEE 2019 Admit Card make sure that you are connected with a good internet connection. No candidate will receive the admit card either through email or post. Hence, one can follow the procedure available below so that he/she can download the same successfully.
- Visit the official website that is upsee.nic.in.
- Then find the link of UPSEE Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 on the home page.
- After that, the page to download the admit card will open in a new window.
- Further, enter the required details such as Application / Registration Number and DOB / Password.
- Then the admit card will display on the screen in PDF format.
- Check the information such as Name, Parent’s Name, DOB, etc. carefully.
- Further, download it and take the printout of it for the later use.
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2019
In order to perform well in the exam, candidates should have an idea of the pattern of examination. It is because the exam pattern describes the structure of the question paper. UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern for different papers is different. Candidates will get to know about the various things such as subjects, total questions, total marks, etc. Thus, refer to the exam pattern while you start preparing for the examination. So, check the pattern of the examination of different papers below.
Read Here: Rajasthan BSTC 2019
UPSEE Result 2019
The result will release tentatively in the last week of May 2019. In order to download UPSEE 2019 result candidates have to use the required details. The information such as Registration Number and DOB / Password will be required. Thus, keep the detail with you at the time of checking the result. In fact, without these details, no one can check the result. However, candidates will get the link on this page to access the same.